Sunday, March 13, 2005

My Rant

I don't usually do this, but I have to have a rant. SO ANNOYING!!!

Some of the things you said that pissed me off when I overheard your smug conversation at the coffee shop – yes, it was the same coffee shop where I haven’t seen Ms. Thong Thing. It is otherwise a very pleasant place when not overrun by a herd of hot and not-hot hags who earnestly ‘discuss’ the teachers who are raising their children. Scare quotes because I mean discuss only in the sense that one bitches about and plots against someone.

Here are some of the things you people said.

“Mr. G is a great teacher.”

“I like that whole wing.”

“They work well together. They throw parties. Did you see that time? That they threw a party?”

“Yeah. It’s because Mr. G is great.”

“Yet look at Mrs. Cheep.”

“The problem with Mrs. Cheep is that she’s so inexperienced.”

“I bet she’s paid less. Because they can get her for cheap. I’m not saying that that’s the case, I’m just saying that may be. That’s just my own speculation”

“That’s what I’m thinking.”

Listen bitches, you don’t work. Obviously. It’s 11 AM on a Wednesday. I’m here because I’m taking an early lunch. You don’t have a job. You drive a Porsche SUV. You are about 45, wear belts with plastic glittery things on it, and probably have never held a job this decade. Instead, you survive on the shoulders of your rich husband and probably some familial financial subsidization. This situation obviously gives you the freedom to go to a coffee shop and, with your Jersey accented friends, bitch about the county day school your kid attends. Well guess what? Judging from you, your kid is always going to get his or her own way, will not be capable of holding a job, and will be more than capable of telling his betters exactly how to do work. Just like you.

8 Comments:

Blogger marybishop said...

You are about 45, wear belts with plastic glittery things on it, and probably have never held a job this decade....says doc nos

I know that type. I usually come across them in grocery stores where they are having loud conversations with their children, some too young to respond, that go like this:

We have to get the filet mignons, Bethany, because Daddy is coming home with Mommy's new BMW X5 and we want to make Daddy a nice dinner now, don't we? We have to hurry because Esmerelda comes at 2 to clean up Bethany's house nice and tidy for Mommy and Daddy and Bethany. Mommy has to stop at the liquor store to buy Daddy a nice bottle of Dom Perignon to celebrate Mommy's new car...

blah blah blah fluck 'em all

9:48 AM  
Blogger laurenbove said...

Oh, I call those ladies: "playgroup moms" the mentality is deceivingly dangerous. They are nauseatingly obnoxious in their judgemental, self-important and superior attitudes. They have big mouths and want everyone to hear their important goings on.

They are the types that consider themselves of value by the mere fact that they were successful in procreation. They make up for their hidden insecurities (of which there are many) by putting down other folks that unhappily cross their paths in otherwise meaningful pursuits. (ex: coffee server, waiter, retail salesperson, cable guy...lawn care folks...etc.)

Rest assured. They are NOT at peace. They work on each other. There is no relaxing for those cackling hens. They're so deep up each others asses so into who's done what or bought what...they are clenched and frought with competitive urges. They can never truly have a "real" and friendly conversation. They are too busy sizing up the situation, making certain no one is better than they think they are.

Yes, I've dabbled in these circles. I've opted out. I prefer the quality of my company and a very select few. I won't get on the hampster wheel for any woman.

They can flock off.

2:20 PM  
Blogger marybishop said...

Best part LB, as Doc alludes to, these women are elevating their own status based on their husbands' salary.

If they work, they dabble. Mostly they "volunteer" so that their picture shows up in the "society page" of the paper.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Doc NOS said...

Yeah, when rereading this, the conversation sounded simply innane. I wasn't able to capture exactly this:

"nauseatingly obnoxious in their judgemental, self-important and superior attitudes."

That dripped out of the emotional content of their words. It was ugly.

Like I said, I don't use this space to rant all that often, but these people were really horrid.

8:54 PM  
Blogger laurenbove said...

I hear you docnos. I relate from personal experience. It's more than a little comforting to know there are more people like me, that loathe these phoney baloneys.

Good choice of rant.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all, "nauseatingly obnoxious in their judgmental self importance and superior attitudes" sounds a lot like the three of you and your incredibly shallow and judgmental opinings on total strangers. Damn. I've read a bunch of Docnos and his amen chorus. How bitter, negative, condescending these writings are. Perhaps these women are all those terrible labels made so swiftly by all of you. But I bet they know they are pampered and spoiled. Are you all aware of your equally unpleasant bitterness to anyone who doesn't think and act in lock-step with you? Grow up please. Yuck.

9:15 PM  
Blogger 风骚污男 said...

20170223 junda
tiffany jewelry
polo outlet
michael kors handbags
pandora charms sale clearance
coach outlet
swarovski crystal
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans for sale

1:40 AM  
Blogger LCc 03 said...

nike huarache
adidas ultra boost
air jordan
yeezy boost 350
michael kors handbags
reebok outlet
links of london sale
cheap jordans
fitflops clearance
james harden shoes

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home