Sunday, February 27, 2005

Man Whore

So the entire Gannon thing is too amusing to be let go.

I'm even amused at this idiot piece by Ann Coulter, who can do nothing but brainlessly charge, much like a charging rhino. Not that she lets any facts stand in her way (Clinton changed his name to his stepfather's, she lied about Kerry, and about Gannon not ever speaking ill of gays). Of course, mostly I'm amused to find a venomous right wing piece of human filth like Coulter defending Gannon and his homosexuality. I'd like to encourage her to continue in this vein, and keep fighting for the rights of homosexuals everywhere. Also drug addicts. And those monkey people who cannot stop their sexual harassment urges.

The right wing seems a bit more upset than the left, which is even more amusing.

We will see where all this goes. I do hope it leads to the person who leaked Wilson's wife's name to the press, because that's the elephant that's not mentioned in Coulter's tantrum. This is about picking up yellowcake on the international market and the lies that brought the US to war, not about picking up man whores on the DC internet meat market.

But while we're talking about man whores, and believe me, I enjoy writing man whore as much as you do, let's take the case of Armstrong Williams, who took 240,000 from the Bush white house to endorse their no child left behind bullshit. My diagnosis: man whore. Interestingly, he said, "I wouldn't do it again." But dude, you just scored 240,000 fat ones on what is supposed to be a lean budget year, and you didn't get the HIV. Come on, I'd be a man whore for that price. Yes, that makes me a man whore and the rest is haggling, but this is (much) more than I make as doctor NOS. I think Mrs. NOS would agree. Also, since it takes one to know one, I can spot man whores all over the place.

We are also outsourcing man whoring, perhaps because it is more efficient. The man whore Armstrong Williams took 240,000 dollars, but the dollar goes further in the Balkans. Here our dollars, even at their current exchange rates, can create many man whores to do more man whoring than any single lazy man whore in the US.

I'm troubled when man whoring isn't used. Instead, the Bush administration has also been whoring women. It only took 21,000 bucks Ms. Gallagher to whore herself. Now I'm convinced the Bush administration is evil. Equal pay for equal work. Based on extensive calculations, I judge man whoring to be only worth an extra thousand dollars, because some things ain't natural. A woman who engages in certain types whoring could garner equal wages. I suspect Ms. Gallagher has only herself to blame. She could have gotten more money, but she had to have babies and didn't want to put in the extra time at the office.

Which leaves poor Mike McManus on the curb. He only got 10,000 bucks. He gets the vote for lowest paid man whore. Sorry buddy, you even lost to the chick, who isn't even a man whore, she's a lady whore. I have to say that not even I, who could use 10,000 dollars, would whore himself our for that sum. So I am better than you, and knowing how bad I am, I truly pity you.

Karen Ryan is another lady whore. I don't know how much she got, but she may very well have been a paid on a salary.

Some might read this and think I have something against whores. And I say to them, not true. I'm just surprised to see that the Bush administration is so tolerant of them.

I thought he was a social conservative.

9 Comments:

Blogger marybishop said...

DRNOS says: venomous right wing piece of human filth like Coulter.

Pefect description!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Doc NOS said...

Not to say that being right wing has anything to do with the rest. She's just evil. I have the feeling that underneath her flawless skin, and behind her white teeth, lie are thousands of insects, chattering.

9:14 PM  
Blogger marybishop said...

Ah, the description of the beautiful but ugly Coulter only gets better..don't think I'll ever look at her without seeing the "thousands of insects chattering". Can I make them be maggots in my mind?

I was unlucky enough to catch her on tv last night, I stayed just a minute to watch her toss her blonde mane - an almost soft and feminine gesture - while her cruel eyes stayed frozen and her mean mouth moved as if by Pixar animation.

4:05 AM  
Blogger Doc NOS said...

Oh yeah, the Pixar stuff. Right. She looks created, like something by Pixar. Are there any evil Pixar characters? Over the last few days I've watched about 10 A Bug's Life. And Nemo is an all time 2 year old favorite.

There was the next door neighbor in Toy Story?

9:08 PM  
Blogger marybishop said...

Are there any evil Pixar characters?
--------

None as evil as she...well, she could be a female version of "Syndrome" from the The Incredibles.

She's got that chip on her shoulder. She's got one on her other shoulder, in fact, she's full of chip.

4:39 AM  
Blogger laurenbove said...

Sid was the evil next door neighbor in Toy Story.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Doc NOS said...

I haven't seen the Incredibles, yet. Hopper from A Bug's Life was pretty evil. Also had long legs.

The fish that Nemo escapes in the deep underwater scene - the Angler - is something that comes close to her degree visicousness.

But we're all forgetting the Dentist's daughter from Nemo. Pure evil. And very childlike.

12:41 PM  
Blogger marybishop said...

Doc, we're hashing up Coulter on laurenbove.blogspot.com

Join in...bring your previously published comments and see the latex-clad lady-cad in color.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160416
retro jordans 13
ray bans
christian louboutin sale
michael kors handbags
coach factorty outlet online
jordan 6s
coach outlet
nike uk
toms shoes outlet online
coach outlet
air jordan homme
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
coach outlet store
ray ban outlet
burberry sale
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
nike running shoes for men
hollister jeans
nike store
red bottom shoes
michael kors outlet
copy watches
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
giuseppe zanotti outlet
replica rolex watches
nike roshe run
mont blanc pen
lebron 12
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet online
rolex watches
louis vuitton
toms
air max
michael kors handbags
toms wedges

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home